When I am not at the InPsyght Therapy Centre I am involved in the development of various Reading-and Math programs as well as lecturing part time at the University of Johannesburg in the Childhood Education Department. In my free time I re-energize spending quiet time with my family and friends, mostly around a campfire or on an early morning trail-run or hike.
Fields of interest:
- Psycho-Educational and School Readiness Assessments
- I have extensive experience and training in the area of dyslexia
- Learning support for reading-, spelling-, and math difficulties
- Parental guidance and Teacher training
In a nutshell, I provide the following services:
- Sensory Processing difficulties
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Attention Deficit (Hyperactivity) Disorder
- Learners with Special Educational Needs (LSEN)
- Gross and fine motor difficulties
- Developmental Delays (Early Childhood Development)
- Alternative and Augmentative communication
- Prescription of Assistive Devices for activities of daily living.